RE: NST in SLC area (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 12:02:24 -0600
From: S&JY <youngs@xxxxxxxxx>
To: 'Tesla list' <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: NST in SLC area (fwd)

Michael,

I have a 15 KV 30 mA and a 5 KV 30 mA NST you can have for free.  I live in
Layton, and you would need to pick them up.  But first you would need to
convince me that you know enough about using NSTs that you won't injure or
kill yourself with them. Let me know if you are interested.

There is also a Jack King that is in the neon sign business in SLC that no
doubt has a lot of them.  He has sent a few messages to the list with his
phone number included - look in the Archives.  His messages were to get rid
of X-ray and bombardier transformers and large ballasts.

Steve Young