RE: NST in SLC area (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 01:25:14 +0000
From: Jack King <ekklekktikk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: NST in SLC area (fwd)

I too am willing to provide a "freebie" 9/30 12/30 or 15/30 and "pay it
forward" (or pay it back) seein that a very kindly old neon shop guy got me
started on my high fever path when I was 13. My only requirement would be
that you come with your Mom and/or Pop or something resembling a legal
guardian when you pick the thing up, as I too would want to go over safety
issues concerning shock and potential flammability hazards and make sure
they are ok with you having my gift.

Feel free to call me - im most nights till 11:00 pm - midnightish
801-604-5136 - and I live in Sugarhouse ....

Jack King