Advice required with Terry Filter (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 20:35:11 +0100
From: James Howells <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: List moderator <mod1@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Advice required with Terry Filter

I have finished my first Terry Filter but cannot quite understand the earthing
The earth rail shows the legend NST Ground one side and RF ground the other end

It as my intention just to connect the RF earth rail to my RF ground ( real terra firma)

I never have connected the NST to the House supply earth

I know there has been a lot of debate about using the House mains earth and I remember  the consensus was not to use it

On another,  vain, note .... no comments on my HV truck pictures ?
I sent them to TESLA down under and told them it was the British answer to their "Eye of Sauron" anti theft device but mine is for commercial vehicles
I am taking orders for Christmas ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrlCJiqTpaA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pblh4SI8vwQ

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jmshwlls/detail?.dir=eea3re2&.dnm=4718scd.jpg&.src=ph