Burnt Wood (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 10:02:55 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
From: austinrichards@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Burnt Wood

Hi All:

People at Burning Man love the burned pieces of wood and there were many, many request for them.  I have given away most of them to fans and friends, but had a few left.  We just did a remodel and we are trying to raise a little money, that is why I am selling stuff.  I have made very little money on Megavolt over the last 9 years.  Last year's show at BM was paid out of pocket - we did not get any $$ from BM.

If someone really wanted one but thought the auction price was too high, I would just send them one, since I agree, it is basically a piece of wood. Yet the burn patterns are quite unusual.  Sometimes the arcs tunnel through the wood and out the other side.

I also sell Dr. MegaVolt T-shirst on www.drmegavolt.com website.  Some of you might like them.  I priced them quite low - almost all the money goes to Cafe Press.

- Austin