Re: Can you help with these waveforms? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 21:20:54 -0400
From: Skip Malley <skip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Can you help with these waveforms? (fwd)

Greg,
any diode across a FET or other switching transistor should be of the
ULTRA-Fast type or Schottky type.  Schottky diodes are available for
up to 100 or maybe 200 Volts.  Beyond that use Ultra-Fast.  If asking
for assistance and suggestions, please provide a piece of schematic
and indicate the point of scopeing.

Happy coiling.

Skip