Re: Coil Builders in Ontario Canada (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 20:01:44 +0900
From: Peter Terren <pterren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Coil Builders in Ontario Canada (fwd)

Mike, I am having my third Discovery Channel segment screen on Daily Planet
sometime soon in Canada. It's about the trip I made to set up the big TC in
a larged domed building and do various stunts with big sparks. Can't tell
you the exact day though but you might be interested. PM me if you see it.
Cheers
Peter
http://tesladownunder.com