Re: [TCML] Re: Wireless Energy Transmission Follow-up (fwd)

Strictly speaking, all forms of electromagnetic radiation such as X rays, light, and radio waves exist as an electromagnetic wave, but not all electromagnetic waves are electromagnetic radiation. One good example of electromagnetic wave propagation that is not by means of electromagnetic radiation is the flow of electrical energy from one end to the other of an RF transmission line, such as coaxial cable.

----- Original Message ----- From: <Mddeming@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [TCML] Re: Wireless Energy Transmission Follow-up (fwd)

In a message dated 11/12/07 2:29:03 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,