Re: [TCML] Primary

Like Dr. R says the ground wire will work, however if you've already
bought the copper tubing it might be worth your time and money to try
and wind it anyway.  copper tubing comes in a spiral anyway so use
that to your advantage.  also- you might find that the 6awg wire is
more difficult to wind.  it doesn't come in a nice coil like the
tubing and i can just seeing it being more trouble.  the ground wire
was around 50cents per foot last time i checked and last time i went
to home depot the guy gave me the rest of their spool for free because
he was having so much trouble winding it!

big sparks,
drake schutt