Re: [TCML] Spam plus TC list MIX.

Hi Chip,

I like the new appearance: great to see the poster's name at first glance, when the TCML mails arrive! Using old Outlook Express, I don't experience any difficulty, filtering out the postings to a suitable folder, using (-same other members do-) a filter, checking [TCML] on the title line of the postings. Well..., so much for my feedback! Thank you Chip.

Best regards, Kurt

Chip Atkinson wrote:
Hi Gary.

It's good to hear the feedback from different list members.  I'm
going to let things go for a little bit now to see how people like or
hate it.  One possibility is to filter on the subject or the sender.
If you can add the patterns to "white lists" your troubles may be
over.

Chip