[TCML] Wanted (6) 8020 Vacuum tubes

Hello All,

I am looking for (6) high conductance 8020 HV rectifier tubes and maybe a
spare, at reasonable pricing. New old stock would be great! Otherwise, I
would probably want to test them for near = conduction. This is for my 3P 6
pulse radar transformer for a stiff DCHV PS.

Otherwise, I will use a stack of 6 each 7500v 4a puck diodes (which I
already have) in place of the tubes - just about the right height. The
output has a 150 H reactor in the tank! Will any RF get past this back into
the diodes?

Thanks,
Jim Mora