Re: [TCML] large secondary tubes ...

Have you guys ever considered fiberglass or carbon fiber (I think carbon
fiber is probably too conductive for anything to even consider) - I have a
friend who is into large model rockets and he has some experience with
making fiberglass tubes, but I think that even fiberglass might have
problems.  I was going to find out how good it was for RF before I invested
any time/money into it.

I would imagine that polypropylene would be pretty slippery - did you treat
it with some sort of glue to make it sticky before you wound wire on it?  I
don't remember much sticking to polypropylene ... I think they use it for
storing chemicals for that very reason, but it is tough as nails and
probably holds good weight for its size.