Re: [TCML] RE: [] STRIATIONS

Anthony R. Mollner wrote:

Ed, you have really piqued my interest in vacuum demonstrations. I happen to
have an A/C vacuum pumped. I had it completely factory overhauled and than
I've never used it. DO you have any east to do experiments that you would
recommend?

Tony

I recommend that anyone interested in the subject [or even to some TC nuts who haven't gotten an interest yet] taking a look at Steve Hansen's web site:

   http://www.belljar.net/

A vast amount of vacuum-related stuff including [newly added apparently] a lot of old stuff from Frank Lee, a neat guy who used to contribute to Scientific American "in the good old days" before they went left wing and dumbed down to kindergarten level stuff. You can spend a long time exhausting the resources and experimants here and I can't think of a better place to read up on the topic.

Ed