Re: [TCML] N. Tesla's large glass vacuum tubes

I know that he employed a glassblower (I don't personally know it, but his
biography stated it).  It is possible that he could have used some new
techniques that weren't shared with the community at large - but that may
just be speculation."

	That's always a possibility but I can't imagine why he would hide anything useful that he or someone who worked for him came up with [or fail to patent it of course] - he liked to talk about stuff so much. There's so much Tesla myth floating around that it's mighty hard to separate the wheat from the chaff!

Ed