Re: [TCML] Tesla coil construction techniques page on wikipedia

It's a big long (dare I say, "encyclopedic")

Might be better if it were broken into several pages:
Tesla coils general
Tesla history
Spark Gap coil theory, design and construction
SS coil design and construction

That would also get all the "controversy magnet" topics like wireless energy transmission away from the "I just want to build a functional coil" articles.