Re: [TCML] RSG disks - who can make them ?

Hi Matt,

Hi Chris,

   You might also consider this: Choosing Fo in the  middle of the
commercial AM broadcast band significantly increases your chances of developing former friends and unneighborly neighbors, compared to the usual <300kHz range ;^)

Matt D.

Oh, that's no fun.. I live next to a large cliff edge and we are really high up here too, the only houses around are strange people who probably would not even notice a 10foot lightning bolt across the road never mind anything else.... I don't know what's in the 1-4mhz range..... maybe I should go for 28mhz and cause problems with the kids radio controlled cars instead...... hmmm.....

Chris