Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2007 11:59 AM
Subject: Re: [TCML] Re: Tesla on Discovery channel #3 and 4

On the Discovery Channel display on your page - there are some rings of
lightning ... how did you do that? That is probably one of the coolest arc
displays I've seen!

On Nov 28, 2007 4:23 AM, Peter Terren <pterren@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This is the 3rd Discovery Channel Daily Planet segment about my stuff
which  ran on Nov 21 in Canada.
It covers the visit I made to set up my big coil in a domed building.
It includes quite good video of the triple 7 shaped sparks.
Video:  http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=6x1vbch&s=1
Website of that visit:
http://tesladownunder.com/Tesla%20display.htm#GDC%20Tesla
Peter