Re: [TCML] Tesla Coil Output Hazards, Skin Effect?

>    Fink's "NEON SIGNS"  [~1934] makes the strange remark that a 15 kV
>60 ma transformer can't electrocute anybody and that the main danger is falling off 'the elevated
> platform'.  I'll be he never ran the experiment!  I've always been deathly afraid of them myself
> even though logic says one would probably survive.
     By Total Coincidence, less than 8 hours ago, i was reading:

       AIEE Transactions, Part II (predecessor to IEEE...)
        Let Go Currents & Voltages
     A report on lab experiments in which people voluntarily were
     Shocked up to the let go (or: can'tletgo....) point.

     All at 60 Hz, so far as I've read.

     (Same volume has a paper on 'Argon Arc Instabilities...
     There is a huge volume of interesting research done, but can be iffy to find.

     best
      dwp