Re: [TCML] Tesla Coil Output Hazards, Skin Effect?

>     By Total Coincidence, less than 8 hours ago, i was reading:
>
>       AIEE Transactions, Part II (predecessor to IEEE...)
>        Let Go Currents & Voltages
>     A report on lab experiments in which people voluntarily were
>     Shocked up to the let go (or: can'tletgo....) point.
>
>     All at 60 Hz, so far as I've read.
>
>     (Same volume has a paper on 'Argon Arc Instabilities...
>     There is a huge volume of interesting research done, but can be iffy to find.

Not a heck of a lot on effects of 100-500 kHz fields/exposure though.  There's some data in connection with LF broadcasting, and things like GWEN, but other than that, it's not a frequency range with significant occupational or public exposure, so there's not much published research.