[TCML] Large Plsma Tube

Hello All

I have a large glass tube 6" o.d. with .25" walls and 5 feet long. ( from and old blueprint machine) And it's just begging to be made in to a large Plasma tube. Somewhere I saw a list of gasses and their conductivities and can't seem to find it. Does any body know where it might be? If any of you have any experience or info that might help with this project I'd greatly appreciate the boost in the learning curve.
I have several HV sources that I hope will be usable for this project such as an 85KV x-ray transformer or an 50 KVDC power supply and of course my Tesla coil ( an OBIT powered magnifier)
This has the potential (sic) to be a very beautiful display.

Thanks
Dave