Re: [TCML] my recommendation for a SRSG motor arbor

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Rieben"
[snip]
 I simply drilled out 3
matching 1/4"  holes in my G-10 rotary disc to match the
tapped holes on the bushing and screwed the disc to the
bushing face via these holes with proper size/length bolts
and lock washers.

David, how did you ensure that the center of the bushing was concentric with the center of your disc?

I'm using a shaft arbor right now, which means a hole in the center of the disk (pretty easy), but I can't for the life of me figure out how to layout the holes on the disk to correspond with a bushing hole pattern without having access to a mill or an X-Y table. .

Jon