Re: [TCML] Large Plsma Tube

Scott,
     You jogged my memory, it was Hysol C1, low out gassing epoxy.  You
are also correct that the data sheet has nothing about vacuum
applications.  It supposedly works very well however, and was tested by
the table top fusor people to about 10^-6 Torr and reccommended as a
cheap alternative to torr seal (I cannot support this claim as I lack
the equipment) either way, that is way more vacuum than my pump can ever
get, so I should be good.  Thanks to the webpage link, it is very
informative.

Scott Bogard.