Re: secondary coil (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 21:19:49 +1000
From: Ben Buxton <bb@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>, mattcook89@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: secondary coil (fwd)

Pretty much any oil based clear polyeurethane will do the trick, any
hardware store will have it.

Whatever you do, don't use a water based coating. Check the tin, the one
you want will mention using turps to thin/clean.

Where in Australia are you anyway? I'm currently on the lookout for
other Aussie coilers (especially around the sydney area).

BB