Re: double wound secondary (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 14:41:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: double wound secondary (fwd)

If you check the original post, it states "By careful
arrangement of individual wire entrance and exit into
windings,", which I took to mean they were in fact
series. I assumed the top winding entered the coil
form, then ran to the bottom to start over. Maybe the
original poster can clarify.

Adam

http://sims.yahoo.com/