Re: plans (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 20:33:25 -0700
From: Clive Hansen <mrclivehansen@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: plans (fwd)

That's a good looking circuit. However, I only have access to three
microwaves. So, I was thinking of putting the transformers in parallel and
using a home made cap made of a glass bottle full of salt water with a
copper pipe inside. The outside of the bottle will be covered in several
layers of tin foil to act as the second conductor. Then, I want to use a
rotary gap. Below is the circuit I came up with:
                                                GAP
120V        ) || (                |                           )
         |    |_ T2 _|             _  C1                    ) PRIMARY

It's a bit hard to read (because I am not good at ASCII schemos) but that is
the basic layout of my circuit. If anyone sees any problems please let me
know.