Re: Double Throw Spark Gap (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 21:36:33 -0500
From: Crispy <crispy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Double Throw Spark Gap (fwd)

The hot glue was only there for initial stabilization.  Those components
are actually screwed in.  The hot glue was only added to hold them in
place while I screwed them in.
The duct tape is not the primary attachment device.  I also have it
screwed in, attached to the handles.  Unfortunately, the angle grinder
did not have a very good way to mount it.  The way it is mounted now
seems to be sufficient.
I do have a shield - in fact the pictures are taken with it inside the
shield.  The shield is a large chest which will also end up housing the
rest of the charging circuit and possibly the tank capacitor.

Chris B