RE: rubber insulated wire for secondary (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 17:03:50 +0000
From: david baehr <dfb25@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: rubber insulated wire for secondary (fwd)

my first coils were wound with plasic type coated wire, it will work, but
this insulation 'space winds' and your number of turns are reduced, as
compaired to reg magnet wire, and fewer turns MAY mean less spark. Heck, I
dunno , does this sound correct ?? ;-) ,anybody ?>

Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 10:17:38 -0600> From: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> To:
tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> Subject: rubber insulated wire for secondary (fwd)> > >
---------- Forwarded message ----------> Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 07:46:23
-0700> From: Clive Hansen <mrclivehansen@xxxxxxxxx>> To: Tesla list
<tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>> Subject: rubber insulated wire for secondary> >
Hello,> I was wondering if it would be possible to wind a secondary from
22awg> hookup wire (insulated with rubber). If not, why?> > Thanks,>