Re: 2007 Cheesehead Teslathon Photos Online (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 15:36:29 -0700
From: Barton B. Anderson <bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: 2007 Cheesehead Teslathon Photos Online (fwd)

Terry, was that you in the faraday suit? Very Cool! I really enjoyed
these stills and appreciate you also putting up the link to ignore the
thumbnails.

Lot's of goodies at the flea market. Big resistors (I got one of those),
transformers, Bert's shrunken coins and Litchenberg figures, etc.. Lot's
of good stuff there. Looking through the photo's, DC's crackle tubes
were amazing, Ken Day's Marx Generator, and Mark Dunn's SIDAC were truly
cool to take a look at the components which comprise these systems.

Lot's of coilers TC's to look at. Key Day's TC, Stan Gray's
(impressive), and of course David Riebens Green Monster TC (now that is
a coil producing some massive sparks for it's size!). I've got a video
David sent me a long time ago with him in his garage with his coil
(these photo's were reminded me of the awesome power a man would allow
in his garage!). Beautiful pics! Also amazing as we saw with the vidio
were Steve Ward's and Jeff Larson's SINGING DRSSTC's! All of these great
coils build up to Big Bruiser's mighty power! Big Bruiser is such pretty
coil on large scale. Just the rsg arrangement, cap arrangement, and
those 4 variac stack limiter are very pretty to the electronic eye! Wish
I could have been there. But, 2400 miles is just too far for me to
travel (just not enough funds to accommodate that trip).

So for guys like me that couldn't be there, Thank You Very Much for
those photo's!

Take care,
Bart