Tesla literature (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 15:06:27 -0500
From: Drake Schutt <drake89@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Tesla literature

Hi all,

all of the seniors at my highschool have to do a senior independant study.
I'm doing mine on my coil and about Tesla himself.  I have to write a 15-20
page paper so I figured Tesla would be good for at least 10 pages.  Can
anyone reccomend some good resources about Tesla and tesla coils besides the
cheney book and the nikola tesla treasury?  I already have those but the way
they are written, especially the one with tesla's patents in it, is a bit
confusing.

Thanks
Drake Schutt