Rare small spun toroids available. (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 19:03:42 EDT
From: FutureT@xxxxxxx
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Rare small spun toroids available.

I have a 1.75" x 6" spun aluminum toroid available.  This is one
that I had put away and I forgot I had it.  The edge is not the  perfect
shape as it is slightly "sharp".  1/4" mounting hole.  Spin  polish.
Discounted to $35.  Free shipping.  My website below shows  a
similar toroid.

   _http://hometown.aol.com/futuret/page1.html_
(http://hometown.aol.com/futuret/page1.html)

I also have one toroid kit available.  The kit has a depressed
center on top, but a flat center at the bottom.  No holes  are
drilled.  No lip.  The two halves must be glued together edge  to
edge or otherwise assembled.  Pristine brushed finish, $35, free  shipping

   _http://j.futuret.googlepages.com_ (http://j.futuret.googlepages.com)

I no longer make this 1.75" x 6" size toroid, so the two mentioned
above are the last ones available.

PayPal, use  <  _FutureT@xxxxxxxx (mailto:FutureT@xxxxxxx)   >

Thanks,
John Freau