RE: Tesla's wiring? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 23:08:50 -0400
From: Scott Bogard <teslas-intern@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Tesla's wiring? (fwd)

Matt,
     That is very interesting, and sounds like a valid theory.  Oddly
enough, my sister claims numbers 0-5 always make her think of certain
colors and 6-9 are black or gray, and she associates sounds with shapes,
but she exhibits none of Tesla's other symptoms (having visions, and being
a super genius).

Scott Bogard.