Re: Tesla literature (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 06:24:37 -0400
From: Dave Pierson <davep@xxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Tesla literature (fwd)

>     The ultimate source for information about Tesla and his devices is
>his Colorado springs notes, but I think you will need to fork over some
>cash to buy a copy,
     Thats one soure for some aspects of Tesla's work,

     It contains little, if anything on his work on power transfromers,
     alternators, etc.  I think someone mentioned Inventions, Reasearches
     and writings.

     One source, in this day and age is
       google books

     Where scanned copies of much can be downlaoded, free.
     (Google has changed the user interace, anyone downloaded lately?
      seems to require a (free?) Google account?)

     best
      dwp