Re: rf damage (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 22:29:58 +0800
From: Peter Terren <pterren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: rf damage (fwd)

If you run this in your (metal) shed, that is your RF ground whether you
want it to be or not.  Of course I too agree that Aussie sheds are better
than US sheds...
However, I don't share your conviction about safety of electronics. They
have a lot of protection but why risk it.
Of course you can run your phone only inches away from a 4 foot spark like
this...
http://tesladownunder.com/tesla_coil_sparks.htm#Honey
Peter