Re: Tesla myths corrected - Best text? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 11:32:22 -0700
From: Ed Phillips <evp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Tesla myths corrected - Best text? (fwd)

Tesla list wrote:

> [...]
    Anderson's books are great sources of information on what Tesla
really did and said and of course you must have Colorado Springs Notes
and Richard Hull's commentary to go with it.  As for O'Neill,
beware!!!!!!  If you'll read the first couple of pages in which he
places Tesla among the greek gods [literally] you'll get some idea of
his objectivity and the credence you should give to some of his claims.

Ed