4" x 13" spun aluminum toroids -- soon (update) (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 19:14:50 EDT
From: FutureT@xxxxxxx
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 4" x 13" spun aluminum toroids -- soon (update)

I don't make many of these toroids so I'd like to limit it to
one per customer please.  I'm aiming to have these done within a  week
from today.

John
----

I'll have a few  4" x 13" spun aluminum toroids ready soon.  High  quality.
They  will have the pristine brushed finish, and 1/4" mounting hole.    Spun
toroids are the gold standard for top-load excellence.  Why pay  $300  or
$400 for a spun toroid?  The price will be $155 with  free shipping in  the
USA.

For PayPal, I use    <  _FutureT@xxxxxxxx (mailto:FutureT@xxxxxxx)  >

_http://hometown.aol.com/futuret/page1.html_
(http://hometown.aol.com/futuret/page1.html)