Re: kVA Effects on Broadway! (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 19:38:32 -0700
From: Teslacoil Workshop <workshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: kVA Effects on Broadway! (fwd)

David,

The play will open at the Hilton Theater in a couple of weeks and hopefully
be on Broadway for years (Mel Brooks' The Producers did six). My team is on
the way to Seattle to dismantle the coils (there are four Tesla coils in
total used in Young Frankenstein the Musical) and move them to NY. Jim
Upchurch is the kVA Effects Project Manager for this job but the day to day
running of the coils has been off loaded to the Young Frankenstein Company
under the supervision of Sam Ellis (seen on the YouTube video). If a
success, the play will be franchised to cities around the world.

Jeff