Re: Tesladownunder on Canadian Discovery Channel Sept4, 11 (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 11:54:26 +0800
From: Peter Terren <pterren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Tesladownunder on Canadian Discovery Channel Sept4, 11

Just a note for Canadian viewers to keep an eye out for the Canadian
Discovery Channel, Daily Planet which will include different 5 minute
segments on my stuff on this coming Tuesday (Sept 4th) and next Tuesday
(Sept 11th).
They hired a local video crew in April for the 15 hours and shot over 3
hours of video to make this. Interviews were done via phone link. It will be
titled Australian Electricity 1 and 2.
Highlights include the car thief protection, 18 inch coil, sparks onto me in
the pool, effects of electricity on the body, can crushing, smoke ring
generator etc.  I haven't seen the finished product yet.  They seemed
enthusiastic about it - enough to do a third shoot last weekend.
Depending how it goes it may be syndicated elsewhere.
If someone can get me a copy of the shows on DVD, I would be grateful and
can reimburse expenses.

Heck it's not Broadway but it's not my day job either...

Peter
http://tesladownunder.com