Re: ballast are bogus!!! (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 08:40:42 -0500
From: Harold Weiss <hweiss@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: ballast are bogus!!! (fwd)

Hi Daryl,

Careful doing that or the next thing that may be smoking will be the house
wiring.  Check to see that it's not overloading the breaker.  I have seen
breakers weld themselves shut leaving only the mains breaker as the only
cutoff.

If you are really using a pig, you would have more than likely blown the
mains breaker.  Current would have been in the hundreds of amps range.

David E Weiss