Re: Bogus ballasts, fire!!! bad electric meter (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 17:56:19 -0700
From: Barton B. Anderson <bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Bogus ballasts, fire!!!  bad electric meter (fwd)

No harm done because good advice was thrown out to the masses. Who
knows, maybe someone out there didn't realize some of the aspects of pig
ballasting and now have a better understanding. But to ALL, please no
more of these. We might all start replying to every post with "is this a
joke" before advising. The day we start doing that is the day I would
find a better use of my time as would most I think.

Take care,
Bart