RE: Oil insulated secondaries (fwd) (Are they worth it?) (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 09:11:57 -0400
From: Scott Bogard <teslas-intern@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Oil insulated secondaries (fwd) (Are they worth it?) (fwd)

Scott,
     There is a type of epoxy made especially for coating stuff called
enviro-tex (or something of that nature).  It would probably work well for
coating secondaries, and it out gasses easily and completely in the
presence of CO2.  I use it for plasma globe stuff, but you may find it
worthwhile to get some and use compressed CO2 to out gass it on your
secondaries.  I hope this helps. Scott Bogard.

> Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 16:49:11 -0600
> From: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
> To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: Oil insulated secondaries (fwd) (Are they worth it?) (fwd)

Gear up for Halo® 3 with free downloads and an exclusive offer. It’s our way of saying thanks for using Windows Live™.
http://gethalo3gear.com?ocid=SeptemberWLHalo3_WLHMTxt_2