TC Clearances (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 11:25:25 -0400
From: Jeff Fink <revtec@xxxxxxx>
To: 'Tesla list' <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: TC Clearances

I’m planning a medium sized coil using a parallel pair of 15KV
franceformers.  My best outdoor location for operation puts the secondary
ground stake 35 feet from my pond, and the top load diagonally 30 feet from
overhead telephone and TV cable lines.  Are these clearances a recipe for
fried electronics and fried fish, or is this enough?

How long can the ground wire be?

Jeff

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
8:59 AM