obits and stuff (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 01:13:18 +0000
From: jhowson4@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: obits and stuff

hey guys the guy who does my family's oil heater stuff just sold his business and since he is also one of my scoutmasters he gave alot of old motors and obit transformers and such to me and a cool volt meter that is good up to 100kv it is pretty sweet.  But anyway since I have about 10 more obits than I will even need if anyone wants one I am going to sell them for whatever you think is fair (since i have no idea) plus shipping.  I will be able to get pictures soon if you want them.  There is a variety of types.
e-mail me at jhowson4@xxxxxxxxxxx
with the subject as Obit Transformers

oh and hopefully soon I will have pictures of my new coil that I have been working on this summer.  all that is left to do is mount all the parts in the base and then done.  I had some trouble with the spark length because it stunk but now with the ducting toroid i made i am getting 18 inch sparks hopefully that will increase as the humidity goes down.

quick question
Is there anyone in the ValleyForge Pa area that has a coil or is building one. Just wondering.