RE: door knob caps (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 16:17:17 +1000
From: A. Wang 2007 T476202 <tangara_02@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: door knob caps (fwd)

I e-mailed the manufacturer they were 'RF rated barium titanate doorknob
capacitors'. It doesnt make sense to me at all. I suspect someone made a
mistake, and have a strong feeling thay they ARE NOT RF rated...

A.Wang 2007

"If you do nothing, nothing will go wrong"

Bean- The Ultimate Disaster Movie

Telstra’s Next GTM Network - now on Pre-Paid. Find out more. www.spreadthegoodstuff.com.au
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fclk%2Eatdmt%2Ecom%2FOAT%2Fgo%2Fnnmsnnxg0080000046oat%2Fdirect%2F01%2F&_t=765565283&_r=Telstra_FFF_Prepaid_Hotmail_Email_Taglines_JuySep07_Aug&_m=EXT