PCB Data (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 19:25:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: Scott Kraus <plymouth_4406@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: PCB Data

I just wanted to share some info I ran into while looking for some specifications for some high voltage pfc caps I bought. The link below refers to a web page that contains a pdf. file that lists most pole transformer manufacturers, how to decode date of manufacture, and how likely that it may contain PCB's.

  http://www.eesonline.org

  On the left side of the page choose Safety and Enviromental and on the next page scroll down to Manufacturers pcb data. I couldn't seem to make a direct link to the page work.

  Scott

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.