Re: Winding Lathe Construction (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 09:32:07 -0400
From: miles waldron <mileswaldron@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Winding Lathe Construction (fwd)

You can also go absolutely nuts on your coil winder. There are many aspects
that can be addressed using tensioners, benders, moving spools, automated
tracking, computer driven spacing, stepper controls, feedback sensors, motor
control, adjustable sizing; the list goes on and on. I have spent literally
years on my coil winder and it just keeps growing and gowing in how easy it
is to use, how many coils I can make at once, how automated it is, and on
and on forever. Building a nice coil winder is just part of becomming a
coiler. You have to use your imagination and experience and get in there and
start building it.

Sincerely,

Miles