North Texas Teslathon - Saturday October 27th (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 17:09:41 -0500
From: Phil Rembold <prembold@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: North Texas Teslathon - Saturday October 27th

North Texas Teslathon - Saturday October 27th

More details will be coming, thought we should get the word out,
the TCBFW team will be having this years Teslathon in Phil's barn.

This might seem late in the year, we had to wait for it to cool off a bit!!

Last years event had several active coilers showing up, most notably :

 Jim Gage brought two tiny DRSSTC's - can't wait to see what he has in store
for this year, his work is posted on Chris Russell's forum:
http://4hv.org/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?600

 Ken Day http://www.kenscoil.com/ brought a trailer load of coiling goodies
up from Florida & a great coil - 15 foot sparks

 Kevin Eldredge http://www.tb3.com/tesla/biggg/ Father of the BIGGG Tesla
Coil brought a few of his smaller coils from Oklahoma

 Bert Pool displayed a very thought provoking quantum tunneling microwave
prism experiment

 Wild Bill donned his suit and withstood the arks from several coils

 Sam Watson displayed a nice desktop solid state coil

 Inspired by Cameron Prince's "Egg of Columbus" project - Phil put together
a 6 coil 3 phase version. we tossed several bit of metal into the field -
spun them all.

 also on site were a coin crusher, and the "WartHog" our groups large coil.

a snapshot of last years activities can be found @
http://texspec.com/teslathon06/

if you'd like to drop in to see what our team is all about, - Great !!,
Please email me if you have questions and to ensure the food & fixing's head
count is OK

Food, Friends, Fun maybe even Fire ( if things don't work right !! )

Hope to see you there,

--
Phil Rembold
817-831-0998