Re: calculating copper plate indutance (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 17:48:28 -0700
From: Barton B. Anderson <bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: calculating copper plate indutance (fwd)

Hi Chris,

It's working just fine for me. I think your browser is using the old
cache script. Hold the shift key down and click on Reload in your
browser after the page comes up. This should clear the cache and reload
the new script. If still nothing, then go to your browser preferences
and clear the cache and stored web pages there.

I've checked it in both IE6 and Firefox and both work fine. BTW, the
value is milliohms.

This is something that occurs with the other javascript pages as well.
There is a way to get rid of it (applying a rev to the script name), but
I've yet to implement that. I might do that on the next go around. BTW,
Netzero and similar dialup utilities are horrible for storing old stuff
and not loading the new stuff.

Take care,
Bart