Re: Vacuum Tube Tesla Coil Design (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 13:21:31 -0400
From: Brad Stockdale <brad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Vacuum Tube Tesla Coil Design

Hello everyone,

   I posted a while back about a batch of 4-400 tubes I was gifted. I also
have a stack of MOT's in good working order. I would like to design a VTTC.
I've found many sites and a few programs that help with the design of
standard spark gap type coils, but none really mention VTTC's directly.

   I realize that a lot of the calculations will remain the same. However, are
there any formulae that I should know about specifically for designing a
VTTC?

   Are there any sites about the design of VTTC's?

Thank you,
Brad