Re: Aluminium aka Aluminum Wire (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 22:11:20 EDT
From: Mddeming@xxxxxxx
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Aluminium aka Aluminum Wire (fwd)

In a message dated 9/30/07 7:00:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

That link DID work OK and surprised at the extremes  shown for Al alloys.
I'm trying to work up the ambition to measure the  resistivity of the stuff I
have.  I do have a milliohmmeter but I have to  get it and the wire in the same
place at the same time which means cleaning  off the work bench a little bit
better.  I know no one else has my  problems of a perpetually cluttered  bench!

Ed

Hi Ed,

IIRC, the top of my bench was white when I last saw it back in 2001.  ;^)))

Matt D.