Re: [TCML] Pig SISG: Destroying the Indestructible

In a message dated 4/1/08 7:31:49 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
mike8675309@xxxxxxxxx writes:

>>    A strike rail wouldn't have done much good -  I'm  getting a lot of
>>  strikes that curve *under* the  primary to hit components. I put  steel
sheets along...

>In  such a case, would there be any value to creating a strike rail in
>an  unexpected location, i.e. below the primary, and above  the
>components?

    I believe so, but in that area I can get away with  a "strike box"
enclosing everything which affords more protection!

-Phil LaBudde

Center for the Advanced Study of Ballistic  Improbabilities

Home.