Re: [TCML] Dry Ice

I have run a fog generator near the base of a coil but never on top of the
toroid.  Contact me off-list for the photos.

I have approx 40 pcs of MMC 0.15 uF 2 kV remaining if anyone on the list
needs some.

Also have MOT series reactor cores for limiting MOT current on the primary
side (limits to 14-16 Amp range).

Also, have some 0.1 uF (100 nF) 80 kV energy discharge caps, very hi-Q
factor (even better than Maxwells)

High voltage flyback transformers custom wound to 4,000 turns (400 more
turns than the large Zenith units for color TVs of the past).

contact me off-list for info.

Dr. Resonance